USB People Counter
- Easy Installation and Exteme low power
- Standard wide opening capability up to 8m
- Battery lifetime up to 4 year
- ENI©: Enhanced Noise Immunity (DSP Technology)
- Download of data using USB Stick
- Storage for over a month of minutely data with Internal date and time
- Free software download
The counter sensors stand out in simple installation, extreme low power and stand wide opening capability of up to 10m or 33ft. Standard AA batteries last even up to 4 year! This counter is very useful for generating minutely data. Data can be downloaded to the SensorServer using a standard USB Stick.
Just like the display version and the network version of the counter sensors the USB version can make distinction in in-and outgoing persons by using the Bi-Directional version. By means of advanced techniques and protocols, it is possible to detect the direction of the person walking through the horizontal beam. Both numbers are available in the SensorServer. The People Counter sensors are designed to count people, hands and fingers are not counted.
The Bi-Directional counter sensors are equiped with Enhanced Noise Immunity. This ENI is based on DSP technology. It filters out infrared and electrical disturbance from e.g. IR door openers or AM anti shoplifiting systems.
In particular very suitable to be placed at entrances. Shoulder- / chest-height is the ideal heigth to count people. Fixing on the ‘(AM) shoplifting gates’ is a good option.
Horizontal; technique; Counter works through glass.
Versatile battery powered People Counter, used where no network is available and detailed valuable data is needed. Can also be mounted on (AM) shoplifting systems.
- Bi-Directional version (PRx20U2 – PTx20-1)
- Data Memory : 40 days of minutely data
- Measurement Width : 8 meter
- Power Supply : 1.5V Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life : 1 year
- Internal date and time with battery backup
Peoplecounter, peoplecounter USB, Manufacturer Peoplecounter, Tally Counter, Batteriecounter USB, Footfallcounter, contador personas, visitorcounter, batterypeoplecounter, eastek